Made With Our
- To make the crust, melt butter. Set aside to cool.
- Pulse cookies in food processor until fine.
- Mix the two ingredients together in a metal bowl.
- Press crust into a removable bottom 9-inch tart pan.
- For the tart, cream cheese and sugar in food processor until well mixed. While processor is running, add eggs to blend. Add Pure Vanilla Extract. Add 3 Tablespoons Lemon Pear Marmalade and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into prepared gingersnap crust.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 20-25 minutes. Check for doneness by lightly pressing top. It should be slightly firm and browned.
- Set aside to cool. Must be completely cooled to successfully remove from tart pan.
- Stir or heat 1/2 cup Lemon Pear Marmalade in microwave for 10-15 seconds, . Spread over top of cheesecake. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Can be served at room temperature or chilled. Serve with fresh whipped cream.