- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ - ½ cup Lemon & Avocado Oil Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into ½” cubes, leaving the skins on. Toss them in the olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread them evenly on a baking sheet allowing enough room so they are not touching (use a second sheet if needed).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes, until all sides are golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- When ready to serve, toss the potatoes with green onions, parsley and vinaigrette, starting with ¼ cup and adding more to taste. Serve at room temperature.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */