- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Avocado Oil Aioli
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 split top hot dog rolls
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- Fill a large pot with water and bring a boil. Poach shrimp until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes, and drain. Rinse with cold water and set in the refrigerator to cool completely.
- When the shrimp are chilled through, toss with the aioli and herbs until all are coated.
- Warm a sauté pan over medium heat and melt half of the butter. Add the rolls and toast one side until browned. Remove the rolls and add remaining butter. Toast the other side of the roll until browned.
- Remove rolls from pan and open the tops. Line each roll with 2 Bibb lettuce leaves and divide the shrimp amongst the rolls. Serve immediately.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */