Made With Our
- 1 3/4 cup cooked lobster meat
- 4 ounces good quality thick-sliced smoked bacon (3 to 4 slices)
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Mayo,
- plus more to spread on the toast
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices brioche bread, white bread, a crusty roll, or your favorite bread
- 4 romaine or buttercrunch lettuce leaves
- 2 to 4 slices vine-ripened tomato
- Coarsely chop the lobster meat. Set aside in a medium bowl.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp on both sides, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Add the celery to the lobster. Fold in the lemon juice and the mayo to lightly coat the ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Store in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours if not making the BLTs at once.
- To assemble a BLT: Lightly toast the bread. Spread a thin layer of mayo on one side of the toast, just under a Tablespoon on each piece of bread. Divide the bacon, lettuce leaves, tomato slices, and lobster salad between 2 slices of the toast. Cover with the remaining 2 slices toast.
- Slice and serve immediately.