- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup cored and shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup peeled and shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shelled, thawed edamame
- 2 Tablespoons scallions, chopped
- Organic Miso Ginger Salad Dressing
- Crispy chow mein noodles
- Combine the spinach leaves, red cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, edamame and scallions in a serving bowl.
- Toss with enough Organic Miso Ginger Salad Dressing to lightly coat the salad.
- Garnish with crispy chow mein noodles and serve immediately.