- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 teaspoons crushed rosemary
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 8 chicken thighs, skin removed
- In a large bowl, combine Roasted Garlic Mustard, Honey, buttermilk, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Place chicken thighs into bowl and let marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven 425° F.
- Coat marinated chicken thighs with the breadcrumbs.
- Place onto a generously oiled rimmed baking sheet and cook in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes, turning once or until golden brown on both sides and has an internal temperature of 165° F.