Made With Our
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 3 x 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3 x 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons New England Ham Glaze
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread vegetables out on baking sheet.
- It is important that the vegetables are not overcrowded in order for them to roast correctly. Use two baking sheets if necessary.
- Roast vegetables 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and golden brown turning vegetables over halfway through the baking process.
- Heat New England Ham Glaze in the microwave or on the stovetop. Toss with vegetables, garnish with parsley and serve.