Made With Our
- 2 sandwich style English muffins
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 4 very thin slices prosciutto
- Slice English muffins and spread bottoms with Roasted Garlic Onion Jam.
- Layer cheese, tomatoes, prosciutto, and top with other half of English Muffin.
- Heat skillet and add canola oil.
- Place panini in skillet and top with bacon press. Cook until golden on each side, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm with soup.