- 1/2 cup whipping or heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 4 ounces Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 30 mini phyllo cups
- Whisk cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Reserve 2 Tablespoons and set aside.
- Beat the Mascarpone cheese and Maple Pumpkin Butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until uniform. Add the pumpkin pie spice and salt and mix. Fold in the whipped cream, less 2 Tablespoons.
- Fill phyllo cups with pumpkin chiffon mixture. Top each with a small dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with a little pumpkin pie spice.