Made With Our
For the Pie Filling:
- 1 (1/4-ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Maine Maple Syrup or Organic Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maple Syrup
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Ginger cookies, crumbled
For the Sweetened Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup whipping cream, cold
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whisk together the gelatin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt, maple syrup, sweetened condensed milk and eggs in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Stir continuously until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and mix until uniformly blended.
- Pour into individual 8-ounce jars. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Chill a mixing bowl. Add cream, sugar and vanilla to the bowl. Mix on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Serve each pie topped with sweetened whipped cream and garnish with crumbled ginger cookies.