Made With Our
- 4 (4-6 ounce) center cut salmon filets
- 1/3 cup Organic Gluten Free Sesame Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place salmon filets in a sealable plastic bag with the Sesame Teriyaki Sauce. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Drain off excess marinade. Place the filets on a well-greased, rimmed baking sheet. Top with scallions.
- Preheat broiler. Broil salmon 4-6 inches from the heat source 6-10 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and flaky. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately with additional warmed fresh Sesame Teriyaki Sauce.