Made With Our
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 3 Tablespoons good quality olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sweet Chili Jam
- 2 Tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated gingerroot
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss to evenly coat. Spread Brussels sprout out on a rimmed baking sheet, making sure to not overcrowd the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until Brussels sprout are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Time will vary depending on the size of Brussels sprouts.
- Whisk together the Sweet Chili Jam, tamari (or soy sauce), and ginger in a large bowl.
- Add roasted Brussels sprouts to the sweet chili sauce and toss to coat. Return to pan and oven for 5 minutes. Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions and serve immediately.