Made With Our
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup chopped leeks
- 1 lb. chicken, pork or beef, sliced and cut into thin strips
- 4 cups chopped vegetables, such as asparagus, snap peas, bok choy, or bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce, Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce,
- Cook 1 box Jasmine rice, cooked according to package instructions
- Heat oil in a deep sided saute pan, or wok, over medium high heat.
- Add leeks and saute until tender. Then add meat in small batches and saute until just cooked through. Set each batch aside until all batches are cooked.
- Add additional oil if needed and saute vegetables until tender, but still crisp. Return meat to pan with vegetables along with ginger, sesame oil, and Teriyaki Sauce and saute several minutes. Serve over rice.