Made With Our
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced or diced
- 1 (10-ounce) package mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 8 ounces carrots, sliced or chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- In a large pot, heat oil and sauté onion until translucent; add garlic and continue cooking until soft and fragrant.
- Add carrots, mushrooms, diced tomatoes and zucchini; stir well and simmer lightly until carrots are tender.
- Add beans and bottle of Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce; heat through and serve hot.
- Top with shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, avocado or sour cream and salsa.