- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 apples, julienned
- 3 carrots, julienned
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 bottle Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Combine cabbage, apples, carrots and salt in large serving bowl.
- Pour in one bottle of Apple Cider Vinaigrette and toss.
- Top with sliced almonds and serve (can also be made ahead and stored in refrigerator – reserve a ½ cup of dressing before refrigerating and toss coleslaw in reserved dressing when ready to serve).
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */