Made With Our
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place asparagus on a rimmed baking sheet, making sure to not over crowd. Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast asparagus approximately 10-15 minutes or until tender yet still a little crisp and bright green.
- Arrange arugula on a serving dish.
- Wrap each slice of prosciutto into a little bundle.
- Place asparagus, prosciutto, avocado and Parmesan cheese on top. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and serve immediately.