- 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Scone Mix
- 12 Tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- ¾ cup water, cold
- 12oz bag (roughly 3 cups) frozen cherries
- 15oz bag (roughly 3 cups) frozen mixed berries
- 2 Tablespoons allpurpose flour
- 1 jar Bada Bing Cherry Jam
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- In a large bowl, add the traditional scone mix. Cut the butter in with a pastry cutter and slowly incorporate the water until it can be formed into a rough ball. Place in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss the frozen berries and cherries with the flour. Add the jar of jam and mix gently until it is evenly distributed. Pour into a large cast iron pan.
- Heat the berry mixture over medium heat until the edges begin to bubble. At this time, drop 2 inch pieces of the scone mixture onto the top of the berries until it is covered. Gently push the scones down and then sprinkle the tops with sugar.
- Place the entire skillet into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, until the topping has browned and the berries are bubbling. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */