Made With Our
- 1 ½ cups crushed chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 10 sheets)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Bada Bing Cherry Jam
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the cream topping
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10-12 Tillen Farms Bada Bing Cherries
- Shaved Chocolate, for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the chocolate graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter to a large bowl and mix until all of the crumbs are damp and they begin to hold together. Pour ¾ of the mixture into the bottom of a pie plate and press firmly. Spread the remaining mixture along the edge and press it up the sides of the pan making sure the top is even. Bake for 10 minutes, remove and let cool completely.
- In a medium sauce pan, add the Stonewall Kitchen Bada Bing Cherry Jam and Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce. Stir to combine and warm over medium heat until both have fully melted and incorporated and let simmer.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch and milk together to remove all lumps. Pour into the jam and chocolate sauce mixture and bring back to a simmer. Add the almond extract, vanilla extract and salt and simmer for 2-3 minutes while continuously whisking.
- Pour the chocolate pie filling into the graham cracker crust. Allow to cool slightly, then cover in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, whip the heavy cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla until peaks are formed. Remove plastic wrap from pie and top with the whipped cream. Garnish with Bada Bing Cherries and shaved chocolate and serve chilled.