Made With Our
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely minced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Blend well, but try not to work the mixture too long. This makes for a more juicy and tender burger.
- Form mixture into 1/2-inch patties (makes approximately 7 depending on size).
- Cook on a medium-high grill for approximately 5 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve on a toasted bun with your favorite Stonewall Kitchen condiments.