Made With Our
For the Green Goddess Dressing:
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Basil Pesto Aioli
- 1 cup chopped scallions, white and green parts (6 to 7 scallions)
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic (2 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
For the salad:
- 3 heads Bibb lettuce
- 3 fresh avocado, sliced, 1/2 per person
- 1 fresh grapefruit, sectioned
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ricotta salata, crumbled
- For the dressing- place the Basil Pesto Aioli, scallions, basil, lemon juice, garlic, anchovy paste, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and process just until blended. (If not using immediately, refrigerate the dressing until ready to serve.)
- For the salad- cut each head of lettuce into quarters, removing some of the cores, and arrange on 6 plates. Layer on the avocado slices, grapefruit sections, and sliced radishes.
- Scatter ricotta crumbles across the top and then add the Green Goddess Dressing to taste.