Made With Our
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 large Vidalia onions (or other sweet onions), thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Vidalia Onion Fig Sauce
Sweet figs and Vidalia onions...a perfect pairing. These caramelized onions are a savory addition served over burgers, sandwiches, pork chops, pizza or atop bruschetta.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add onions and cook covered until the onions have softened.
- Mix in the Vidalia Onion Fig Sauce.
- Cook with cover off until the onions are dark brown.