Made With Our
Our spin on the traditional Cuban sandwich.
- Trim fat and silver skin from the pork tenderloin. Marinate in Cuban Mojo Sauce at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Set rack in lower third of the oven.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Remove excess Cuban Mojo
- Sauce and season pork with salt and pepper. Sear pork on all sides until golden brown. Place skillet in oven and bake 10-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the pork tenderloin registers 155° F. Remove from oven and allow meat to rest 5-10 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- Cut buns in half crosswise. Spread Mustard Pickle Relish over the bottom half. Layer sliced pork, prosciutto and cheese on each half. Place on baking sheet and heat under the broiler until the cheese melts.
- Top each with microgreens. Place top over each slider. Using a toothpick skewer two Pickled Baby Cucumbers on top of each slider.