- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Everything Aioli
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon everything seasoning, optional for garnish
- Bagel Chips, optional for dipping
- Add cream cheese, aioli and sour cream to the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until all ingredients are well incorporated and smooth.
- Add onion powder and garlic powder and mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour to allow flavors to develop. When ready to serve, transfer to your serving dish, sprinkle with everything seasoning and serve with bagel chips for dipping.