Village Candle always wants our customers to have the best candle experience. Here are a few tips on how to ‘candle’ with care and improve your candle burning experience:
- Find your Favorite Fragrance, by exploring our website, a local store that carries Village Candle, or call our customer service team and they can help you find a fragrance you'll like! Trying a new fragrance? Test it out with a smaller size before committing to a large size.
- Burn your candle for a minimum of 2 hours with each lighting or until you reach a full wax pool; this is when the wax turns to a liquid consistency and reaches the edge of the jar.
- No more than 4 hours, is our recommendation for how long to keep your candle burning. This will help maintain the fragrance intensity throughout the life of your candle.
- As needed trim wicks ¼ inch (6mm), no need to trim your wicks every burn – only if they get too long.
- When the flames get low, let them glow! Once you reach the middle of your candle the flames may start to get small. Just wait and the flames will auto-correct, we’ve specifically designed our candles this way to provide a clean burn and prevent sooting.
- Burn your candle safely, always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface and do not leave it unattended. Do not use metal candle toppers, the candle can overheat and become a fire hazard. Only use Village Candle approved accessories on your candle.
- Any questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer service team, we’re here to help and make sure you have a great candle burning experience.