- 1 pound of premade pizza dough (store bought or homemade)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Stonewall Kitchen Maine Craft Ale Sauce
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Stretch out pizza dough, using flour for dusting as needed, to your desired thickness and shape. Brush both sides of the crust gently with oil.
- Place the pizza on the pre-heated grill and allow to cook until bubbles begin to form on the top. Using tongs, flip the pizza dough and cook an additional 5 minutes on the other side until it is browned.
- Remove from the grill and place on a baking sheet. Spread Stonewall Kitchen Maine Craft Ale Sauce over the top of the dough, leaving the edges uncovered. Top with diced chicken, sliced onion and cheese and place under the broiler until the cheese has melted.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */