- 4 andouille sausages
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped into 1/2” pieces
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, stem and seeds removed and diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups white rice, uncooked
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1, 15.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Legal Sea Foods Cajun Seafood Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- Slice the andouille sausages into ¼ inch slices. Choose the “Brown” or “Sauté” setting on your pressure cooker and sauté until browned, about 6-8 minutes. Add the raw shrimp and continue cooking for approximately 5 minutes, stirring as necessary, until the shrimp is cooked through. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Toss the diced chicken thighs with olive oil, salt and pepper. With the pressure cooker still on “Brown”, add the chicken and brown on all sides. Once browned, add the pepper, onion, garlic and celery and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn the pressure cooker off and add the uncooked rice, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, Legal Sea Foods Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and bay leaves. Stir to combine.
- Replace the lid on the pressure cooker and close the pressure valve. Set to pressure cook on high for 5 minutes.
- When the pressure cooker is done, allow it to sit and naturally release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, manually release the remaining pressure by turning the pressure valve. Carefully remove lid.
- Gently fluff the jambalaya with a fork. Remove the bay leaves and add the sausage and shrimp and stir until combined. Serve hot.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */