- 1/2 cup strawberries, pureed in a food processor
- 3 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces Stonewall Kitchen Margarita Mixer
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 2-4 Tablespoons agave nectar, optional
- Coarse salt to rim glasses
- Strawberries and lime for garnish
- Combine the pureed strawberries, tequila, Margarita Mixer and Triple Sec in a shaker with ice.
- Shake well. If strawberries are not sweet enough, add agave nectar to taste. Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of a margarita glass.
- Dip the rim into salt that has been spread out on a plate.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Strain drink into glass and garnish with a lime and strawberry.