Made With Our
- 1/2 cup New England Cranberry Relish, Cranberry Horseradish Sauce , Hot Pepper Cranberry Jelly, New England Cranbery Grape Jelly or Holiday Spiced Cramberry Sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (9x7-inch) rectangular wraps
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 3 ounces baby spinach
- 2-3 ounces cooked turkey, shredded into small pieces
- Combine relish, sauce or jelly with cream cheese in a small bowl. Cream until uniform. Divide and spread a thin layer on one side of each wrap.
- Sprinkle pecans over spread. Layer spinach leaves over entire wrap. Sprinkle shredded turkey over spinach.
- Tightly roll up wrap starting with the longer side. Tightly wrap each roll with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Cut each roll into 9 spirals. Serve with additional cranberry relish, sauce or jelly.