Made With Our
- 1 (16-ounce) ball purchased fresh pizza dough
- 1/4 cup Maple Bacon Onion Jam
- 12 ounces shredded Gouda cheese
- 5 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Arugula or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 Tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Stretch pizza dough to 1/4-1/2-inch thick round and place on a pre-heated pizza stone or pizza pan. Working into formation.
- Layer the dough evenly with Maple Bacon Onion Jam and shredded Gouda cheese. Top with bacon pieces, and crumbled blue cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. Top with arugula, tomatoes and pine nuts. Cut and serve immediately.