- ¾ cup raw cashews
- 3 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 – 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Montebello Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients, minus the salt and pepper, into the bowl of a food processor and process until a creamy paste is created.
- Add desired amount of salt and pepper and pulse to incorporate.
- Toss into your favorite prepared pasta while the pasta is still warm and serve. You can also place this into ice cube trays and freeze for future use.