Made With Our
- 1 pound raw shrimp (2 dozen Jumbo), thawed, peeled with tails left on, and deveined
- 1/2 cup Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce
- 24 strips of bacon
- Salt and pepper
- Rosemary sprigs and fresh orange zest for garnish
- Place shrimp in a shallow bowl or plastic storage bag. Add Citrus Rosemary Sauce and stir shrimp to coat on all sides. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes – 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place bacon on a rimmed baking sheet, make sure strips do not overlap. Bake about 6-10 minutes until just starting to crisp, but still pliable. Drain grease from pan and wipe clean. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap each shrimp with one strip of bacon. Place on baking sheet seam side down. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until the shrimp are pink and bacon is crisp. Turn shrimp over half way through the cook time, being careful that the bacon remains wrapped.
- Insert a toothpick into each shrimp. Garnish with rosemary and fresh orange zest. Serve with a small dish of fresh Citrus Rosemary Sauce (not the sauce the shrimp was marinated in).