Made With Our
- For the waffles:
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Double Chocolate Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- For the topping:
- 1 pint mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Semisweet chocolate bar
- Fresh mint for garnish
- For the waffles - whisk together the egg, milk and Double Chocolate Pancake & Waffle Mix in a medium bowl. Whisk in the butter. Cook waffle batter in a preheated nonstick or greased waffle maker. Allow to cool on rack while you make the sweetened whipped cream.
- Whisk cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Place waffles on serving plates. Scoop ice cream on top of the waffles, drizzle with Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce. Top with whipped cream.
- With a Microplane or grater, grate the chocolate bar over the waffle. Garnish with fresh mint and serve immediately.