Made With Our
- 8 ounces Montebello Penne Rigate or Torchiette
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup Vidalia onion, minced
- 4 ounces Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Truffle Spread
- 1/3 cup light cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh herbs such as chives, parsley or basil
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Sauté onion until tender and translucent, but not brown. Add mushrooms and cook until tender.
- Add white wine and simmer 2-4 minutes. Add truffle spread, cream and season with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Add pasta to sauce and toss. As pasta absorbs the sauce add enough reserved pasta water to make sauce creamy.
- Serve topped with parmesan shaved thin using a vegetable peeler.