Made With Our
For the pasta salad-
- 4 ounces Montebello Tricolor Fusilli, Fusilli or Penne Rigate
- 1 /2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled, pit removed and diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels
- 2 Tablespoons scallions, minced
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 12 ounces grilled chicken, shredded into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper
For the dressing-
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Chipotle Aioli
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and allow to cool (if in a hurry you can run cold water over the pasta, drain well).
- In a large serving bowl combine pasta, bell pepper, tomatoes, avocado, black beans, corn, scallions, arugula, and chicken.
- For the dressing whisk together in a small bowl the Chipotle Aioli, sour cream, lime juice and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over pasta salad ingredients and add the cilantro. Toss until all ingredients are lightly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.