- In a small bowl, whisk together ½ cup of the Cilantro Lime Dressing with the red wine vinegar and sugar. Place the haddock fillets in a zip lock bag, pour in the dressing mixture and coat the fish. Place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the flesh from the mango and avocado, discarding the outer peel and pits. Dice into ¼” pieces and set aside.
- In a small bowl, toss the red cabbage with the remaining ¼ cup of Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Remove the fish and discard the excess marinade. Place the fish in the pan and allow to sear for 3-4 minutes. Very gently, with a fish spatula, flip the fish over and sear the other side for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat and gently flake the fish apart.
- At this point you can set up a build-your-own taco bar with the ingredients prepared, or you can assemble them yourself before serving. To do this, line up the tortillas on a flat surface. Divide the red cabbage mixture amongst the tops. Top the cabbage with fish and then with the diced avocado and mango and finally with fresh cilantro and a drizzle of Sriracha Aioli. Serve with a lime wedge.