Made With Our
- 2 cups sliced peaches, fresh or canned
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam , Peach Jam or Mango Peach Jam
- 1/2 pint (8 ounces) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 Tablespoons amaretto
- 2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped and toasted
- Gently stir together sliced peaches and jam.
- Whip cream with confectioners’ sugar and amaretto, then chill.
- Mix waffles according to package directions. Stir chopped pecans into the batter and prepare waffles as usual.
- To assemble, place one waffle on a plate. Top with peach mixture and a dollop of amaretto whipped cream mixture.